Search This Blog

Home » » Toyin Aimakhu Reacts: I dissociate Myself from Seun Egbegbe

Toyin Aimakhu Reacts: I dissociate Myself from Seun Egbegbe

I just hope Toyin can relax, take time to redirect and refocus her life. This is always the issue with ladies who go into marriage with the wrong mindset of competing with their husband; you will see yourself feeling too big, claiming to be what you are not instead of to calm down and enjoy marriage. Anyway, I sent her a message about this saga and it's good to see she's beginning to think straight.



You had issues with your husband and you think the next thing for you is to jump into the arms of another man? Sincerely, I never experienced such level of stupidity by married women until I got to Lagos.

Now after the 'show' between she and Egbege, she's disassociating herself. Be a decent woman. Goodluck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment