Search This Blog

Home » » Nollywood’s ‘Busty Princess’ Wants to Insure Her B.reasts (Photos)

Nollywood’s ‘Busty Princess’ Wants to Insure Her B.reasts (Photos)

Nollywood star, Princess Chineke has publicized her plan to insure her massive B.reasts which is a trend practiced by foreign entertainers.

According to the light-skinned actress, her mammary glands which are quite bogus have become so precious to her which necessitates a need to insure it against an mishap.
chinek2
chinek3
She recently disclosed that she will gladly invest huge amount of money to insure her B.reast because they are the best thing she has got.
“In the industry, people always describe me as ‘the busty princess’. So, my B00bs are very precious to me. I cherish it more than any other part of my body. Some of my friends also tell me I have lovely, $exy eyes and good skin, Yes, I’d like to insure my B.reasts, they are worth it. Honestly, if I really have to, I’d insure them and make sure nothing ever happens to them,” Chineke says.


0 comments:

Post a Comment